Latest Posts

Miss Sporty Haul

By 10:47 , , , , , , , ,

Miss Sporty Haul
 
 
Anyone who knows me, knows I've never been a fan of miss sporty, I've always found there products 'tacky'. Superdrug have a great sale on for miss sporty, 3 products for £5, so I thought, why not try some more of there products out and give them a go!
 
 
Above is the Miss sporty studio lash liquid eyeliner in brown. This eyeliner has a lovely colour for soft looks. This colour is perfect for those back to school looks and for me as a trainee beauty therapist, as minimal make-up is required. The part that sucks about this product is the applicator, for some people it may be simple to use, but I find it very bendy and not easy to apply at all, I also have sensitive eyes and this products makes my eyes slightly sore. But all in all, for this price this product has a great pay off, and is worth the money if you are used to liquid eyeliners id recommend giving this a go
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miss Sporty lip gloss. This is in the shade 'gentlemen prefer me'. I find this lip gloss looks great alone or with a nude lipstick. The colour and pay off is great, however I find this lip gloss to be slightly sticky though, that said, I've never really worn lip glosses before so I have nothing to compare this to. I do think for the price this is a great lip gloss, they have more shade then this, this gloss has a lot of shimmer in also, I think this will be great over a balm in winter!
 
 
 
And finally, I have saved the best until last! This foundation even not in the sale is still under £5! I have this in the shade 001 ivory. Okay, so this foundation is probably this best foundation i've tried to oily and blemished skin, it has a great matte finish, yet it does not feel like you have much on at all! This foundation has got to be the best for oily skin, you get the great coverage and a slight glow, but this foundation has that matte finish you get once applying a powder, it sits on oily skin perfectly without powder which I great as I find powders can look caky on top of a matte foundation. The colour for pale skin is great, even my favourite foundation rimmel wake me up still doesn't completely match my skin tone, however this foundation, even with two layers looks completely natural and you wouldn't tell you had any on, but with the complete coverage at the same time. YES, it is a miracle, a great foundation for pale oily skin, full matte coverage AND under £5! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");