Latest Posts

L'oreal Paris Cleansing and Perfecting Milk

By 08:18 , , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
Hello! Today I am talking about the L'Oreal Paris Cleansing milk. I have been waiting to talk about this because out of all the cleansing milks I have ever tried, I personally would say this is the best! I have acne prone skin and often suffer with oily skin, since I have been removing my make-up everyday with this my skin has actually cleared up!
 
 
The product is around the £4 to £5 mark and is available in all drugstores ( so I believe! ) I would say the price is defiantly reasonable as this is one of those great products that lasts because a little goes a long way
 
The packaging is simple, but I do prefer it to other cleaning milk packaging's. Its easy to clean and doesn't get clogged up, which is always a bonus right? So the product itself? Well usually with most cleaning milks it takes me 3 or 4 times to get my make-up completely off, but this only takes one or two at most to completely wipe it all away. It rubs make-up away like magic, and defiantly saves a lot of time in my skin care routine. I often apply this to my face and massage it in for a minute or two and then wipe away with cotton pads, I find that this is the best way to use most cleaning milks
 
The product claims to help improve impurities and also reveals hydrated and 'silky smooth' skin, and so far it has done exactly what it says on the tin! I haven't had any problems with the and have found if anything it has improved my skin! I would recommend this to all skin types!
 
Love Sophie
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");