Latest Posts

Essence Lip Liners

By 09:32 , , , , , , , , , , ,



 
 
 
Hello lovelies, today I am going to be talking about my essence lip liner collection, recently I have really been getting into lip liners because they are so much more easier to apply then lipsticks! And they last longer too! I thought I would share these with you today because they are very affordable and super good quality!
 
 
 
From left to right in the above photo I have Satin Mauve, which if you love the Kylie Jenner lip I would so recommend this colour, Femme Fatale which is a lovely post box red and Wish Me A Rose which is a nude pink
 
 
 
So firstly the price! These lip liners are an amazing £1 each, but are a lot better then similar brands in this price range such as MUA and Make up Revolution ( as much as I love these brands too! ). I got mine from Wilkinson in the UK as this brand isn't available in the main drugstores yet.
 
The pigmentation of these lip liner are amazing and they all have a pretty matte finish. But, unlike most matte finishes this little products are moisturizing and so soft. I find I don't have to touch up my lips while wearing these liners because they have amazing staying power
 
They have a range of around 10 colours of lip liners, and there nudes are super pretty. If you enjoy lip liners, I would highly recommend these as a low budget option!
 
Love Sophie
 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i really want to try out the satin mauve one (because i'm clearly a kylie jenner wannabe) - great post!!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! Think I may need to try lip liners now!

    Dusty Foxes Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");