Latest Posts

Blissful Mistful

By 10:56 , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
Blissful Mistful Zoella Beauty's fragranced body mist
 
 
 
 
Hello everyone! I'm back, and kicking of with the product I was most excited to try from the Zoella Beauty range!
 
 
 
This is one of the wonderful gifts I received of my boyfriend for Christmas, and I am very happy with it. I have been waiting so long to try the range but have never gotten round to buying it. The range is made up of this body mist, bath fizzes, bubble bath/ shower gel, body lotion, make-up bags and a candle. They are all available at Superdrug UK and I believe you can also order online!
 
Firstly as I am sure you have noticed Zoe has packaged her products beautifully. The theme is rose gold and gold, its all very elegant and girly and something to show off. I love the packaging of this body mist, its a perfect size for my hand bag as well which is great. The smell is also wonderful, its very floral and girly, perfect for a day at work or a night out. Although if you don't like sweet smells I wouldn't advice trying this, because it has a strong sweet smell, which for me is perfect. Have any of you tried this or any of the range, I'd love to know what you think in the comments!
 
 
 
Love
 
Sophie
 
x   


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have nominated you for a LIEBSTER award xx. There is more info on my blog .xx

    millie-Kate.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx:)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");