Latest Posts

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush

By 13:14 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
I have this wonderful blush in the shade 020 Pink Rose ( as shown above! ) and my god, this is such a powerful blush!
 
Price? The price of this blush was £2.99 I believe so super cheap, and from a good quality drug store brand! I got mine from Superdrug ( UK ) and rimmel stand should have this blush, this is one colour out of a selection of four.
 
Quality? Great quality! this blush is super pigmented though so be careful because I little will go a very long way! Because of how little you need of this product to get such a nice blushed look, although its small, this is a product that will last a good year or so!
 
Colour? I got the shade pink rose because its a very pale pink and with winter just around the corner I thought it would look lovely with some of my darker lipsticks, although thinking about it darker pink blushes look so lovely in winter too, blush is optional and personal choice, there's no right or wrong!
 
Packaging? As some of you may know I am a mobile make-up artist ( getting there slowly ). So the makeup I usually go for that I want to be using on clients as well as myself has to be strongly packaged! I feel like this blush has a stronger lid compared to Rimmels stay matte powder, so yes this blush will survive a make-up bag, and its so tiny as well!
 
Would I recommend this product? To girls that are used to using lighter blushes ( such as myself ) id be careful with using these at first because I can not stress enough how pigmented this product is ( which of course is not a bad thing ) So use it lightly! But yes I defiantly would recommend this as you could get all four blushes for under £10! So overall these are great blushers, great colours, great stay, great prices, tiny and cute, who could as for more? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");