Latest Posts

Lets talk base

By 08:04 , , , , , ,

Hey!

Today i want to talk about L'oreals new matte foundation!  This foundation has been out for a month or so now,  and i have almost finished my first tube (with a back up waiting in my foundation draw).  I absolutely love this foundation,  its so dreamy.  Since i have had it in fact,  i have hardly worn any other foundation!

The product is £8.99 which i think is a great price from a high drugstore brand like loreal.  They have a great range of shades also! What i like about this foundation is it amazing full coverage, without looking 'cakey'.  The foundation itself has a lovely matte finish but doesn't leave your skin looking lifeless,  i would say it almost has a slight silk finish to it.  I apply this foundation with my real technics blending sponge and do not apply powder because of the matte finish there is usually no need to powder at all. 

This foundation is one of my all time favourite product,  its amazing,  it lasts all day and more importantly its not expensive!  I would recommend for all skin types including dry! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");