Latest Posts

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder

By 09:55 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Okay so we all know as make-up geeks that this powder gets raved about so much! And I believe its a dupe for the MAC powder (which one? I'm unsure, someone tell me!) So I brought this must have powder yesterday from Superdrug for £3.99, firstly I must say for what you get for the price is awesome.

Packaging?
Unfortunately the only let down of the product is the packaging, it's not the flashy type of packaging that draws you towards a product and can be seen to look messy because of the transparent lid. All in all though the packing is pretty strong however I had the Rimmel London so clear powder earlier on in the year which came in the same packaging, and unfortunately the powder completely smashed due to getting thrown around in my suitcase ( thank you men of Crete that work in the airport,
fuckers )

Colour?
I got this powder in the shade 001 transparent, and I must say for someone as pale as me, this powder works great on my skin tone!

Claims?
The powder is very matte! I don't like to apply to much powder to my face at all and often throughout the summer haven't worn any because I worry it gives that unwanted 'old lady face' look! But I apply this to my forehead, nose and chin and any other places that can get oily, I don't apply much as too much powder leads to a very cakey face. However just the smallest amount of this product in the right area does the job! No cakey face, but also a perfect matte finish!

Would I recommend this product to someone?
Defiantly! I think this powder will work for lots of people and for the price you can not go wrong at all! The only thing I would recommend is if you have very dry skin try and stay clear of powders as it will only highlight them areas, also with acne (which I suffer with as well and unfortunately know from experience) as tempting as it is to apply a coat over acne after foundation, try not to as it will only dry them up throughout the day leave you with a very flaky face! :(

I hope this is helpful girls! any reviews can be requested on my instagram @missfixedbeauty
or email me at sophiemolineux111@hotmail.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");