Latest Posts

Autumn Boots

By 12:03 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Autumn Boots
 
 
 
 
 
Hey Girls and Guys! Today I'm going to show you some photos of some of my favourite Autumn and Winter boots. I hope you enjoy this post, I'm trying to become more creative, and I thought taking photographs in a misty field would fit that perfectly. I love Autumn as I bet most of you do as well, its such a beautiful time of year full of leafs, hot chocolates, candles, baths and jumpers! And shoes must change in autumn because its soggy and damp. So take a look at what I have and what I style
them with, enjoy!
 
 
 
 
These lovely boots are from H&M and cost £29.99. I've had them since last winter and they are by far the best boots I have ever owned, they are so easy to style with clothes and are SO BEAUTIFUL! I hope these boots last me for many winters to come
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my favourite coat for winter is from Matalan and was around £40. I love this coat because its slightly over sized and always keeps me super cosy on cold winter mornings. The coat is in size 10 and is in a washed out green colour with a furry hood. Seriously if you're considering getting a coat similar to this do it! I don't wear it when I want to look well dressed for work or interviews, but anything from shopping to walking this coat is perfect for! 
 
 
 
 
I prefer to wear darker jeans during the colder months of the year and these skinny jeans are from H&M. I ripped the knees myself using scissors and a razor to make them look slightly messier. I love these jeans and H&M always have the comfiest jeans, I hate itchy and really really tight jeans. They are super cheap, great for casual wear and you can rip the knees to change the style completely! 
 
 
 
 
 
These lovely leather black boots are also from H&M and cost £25. They are very comfortable and give some more style to my outfits. I wear these for both casual and formal because they work great for both! I love the elastic bits on the side. These got well with skinny jeans, skater skirts, tight skirts and dresses and look lovely with tights and socks
 
 
  
These socks are from new look and cost £4.99. They are perfect to wear with boots and also make really snug bed time socks!
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this post and I really hope you enjoyed it! Comment below if you liked it and want to see more fashion posts. My next post will be up on Sunday so keep an look out. Have a lovely weekend everyone!
x x x
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");