Latest Posts

Autumn

By 12:00 , , , , , , , ,



 I Love Autumn

Walks



 Autumn walks are by far one of the best things about this time of year! I live in Shropshire in the UK which has some beautiful walking spots. These photographs were taken at Grinsill which is a hill in the heart of Shropshire, the hill has great views and rope swings, I always feel like a child playing around in the leafs! ( we all do it! )




Starbucks

Okay so I've always been a huge Starbucks fan, but this time of year they bring out their famous spiced ginger latte! This is the BEST autumn drink! It has a lovely taste and keeps me warm and cosy during the cold autumn mornings. I like to sit in Starbucks and read a book or watch the world go by at this time of year.
 
 
Make-up
 
 
Autumn Lipsticks! My favourite autumn shades are deep reds and plums! I usually wear them as a bold statement with simple eye make-up, usually just mascara. I feel like these colours go well with autumn and make me feel very excited for Christmas! This lipstick is from Makeup Revolution from Superdrug UK.


 
 
 
 
Baths


Autumn BATHS! I love baths, and now the nights are getting longer I love nothing more then running a warm bath, having bath bombs and bubbles while I watch YouTube and drink Tea! In the bath I also exfoliate and use face masks. My exfoliator is from the Simple brand, and my face mask is from Soap and Glory. I use Aloe Vera shaving foam but have recently discovered that shampoo ( yes, not conditioner ) is great for shaving if you've ran out! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");