Latest Posts

Chocolate, Nut and Ginger Muffins

By 08:18 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
Hello lovelies
 
 
So something a little different today, but I hope you have your oven mittens ready. Today I'm sharing with you my favourite, simple and easy muffin recipe with a Winter twist that will soon get you in that Christmassy mood! This recipe will make 12 large muffins. So here is what you will need
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two Eggs
 
200g Caster Sugar
 
250ml Milk
 
125ml Vegetable Oil
 
400g Plain Flour
 
3tsp Baking Powder
 
1tsp Salt
 
Cocoa Powder
 
 
 
One
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6 or a medium temperature and line muffin tray with paper muffin cases
 
 
Two
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl and then mix in the oil and milk, then add the sugar and whisk it until it has completely dissolved
 
 
Three
Sift in the dry ingredient's; flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until completely smooth
 
 
Four
Now add in cocoa powder, for this also sift to get rid of any lumps. Add as much or as little as you like depending on how strong you want them to be. Then add Ginger
 
Five
Add in Hazelnut's, again as many or as little as you like
 
 
 
Six
Full the muffin cases two thirds full ( this I important for the perfect size muffins ) and bake in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Leave to cool or enjoy them warm. Either way these are a great little treat for this time of year and are so simple. I like to have mine with a cup of tea! I hope you have enjoyed the post and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin
love sophie
x

 
 

 
 
 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This post was fab! I have also nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post http://diaryofacluelessfemale.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/my-liebster-award-how-exciting.html for your instructions :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");