Latest Posts

Christmas Gift Ideas For Him

By 11:15 ,

 
 
Hello Lovelies
 
Today I am going to be showing you a few things to give you some inspiration for the men in your life, for your boyfriend/husband, dad or granddad. These gifts will make their Christmas!
 
Enjoy
 
 
 
 
This is a great website and is full of amazing little gifts. I find the gifts on this website are unique and quirky and that's why I love it, my favourite items on the website are
 

 
 

 
If the man in your life loves spices and chocolate, why not get this as a cute stocking filler?

 
This Cheese Board is £30, and comes personalised!
 
 
 
 
Now my boyfriend loves his watches. But a watch is one of those things that they will either love or hate in my opinion and I have found some of the nicest watches for men at ASOS, you can find them here! http://t.co/VbTiZ1CX30 
 
 
 
Although my boyfriend personally wouldn't like this style, I think its such a lovely watch from ASOS. There watches have a price range between £30 to £100 and they are all so lovely. You can also find many more gifts from them, lots of lovely bits and bobs!
 
 
 
 
 
Boots have amazing Christmas gift sets,
 And with there 3 for 2 offers its hard to say no. There main male gift sets are either shower, bath and smelly things, kitchen, cooking and things for foodies and they also have a great selection of gadgets! There gifts sets are between £6 to £30 and all are great quality, I have to say I may have already gone a little crazy in boots for my boyfriend an.. myself! You can have a look at what is available here  http://www.boots.com/en/Christmas/3-for-2-Mix-
 
 
 
There gifts for foodies are so beautiful and such great quality!
 
 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The watch looks very cool. Personally, I would wear it haha.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");