Latest Posts

Ginger Coffee Chat

By 08:10 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
Hello lovely readers!
 Just a little catch -up and chit chat. I hope you are all having a lovely day. Today I was going to take Millie on a walk as seen in one of my last posts but it has been raining all day so I thought I would come on here and tell you all a little more about myself and get to know you all!
 
 
 
 
 
I've recently been really getting into my hot drinks because of the weather and one I love to make at home is hot chocolate or coffee with a little ginger in to give that warming winter taste! I also love Starbucks and their new Christmas range, my favourites are ginger spiced latte and the hazelnut hot chocolate. I'm also dying to try the Costa brownie hot chocolate and white hot chocolate. Mmm hot drinks are a must for this time of year, what is your favourite winter warming drink?
 
 
I am also waiting frantically today to hear back from a life changing job, lets just say I am very nervous to find out if I have got it or not. I'm super excited about it and it's something I can really get stuck into, so fingers crossed! If I do get it I will let you all know
 
Who is your favourite Youtuber lately? I have really been loving Tanya Burr and yesterday she revealed she is bring out a book next year! I am super excited and will be first in line in my local WHsmiths to get it! The book is going to be called 'Love Tanya' which I think is just lovely, it's going to be filled with her best memories, advise and her YouTube adventure. I am so proud of her, just weeks after her Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lash Launch as well, what a great inspiration
 
I have also been lovely EssieButton as well, if you don't know who she is you should really check out her blog and YouTube. She is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger and Youtuber like Tanya. She is so lovely to watch and has the best beauty taste!
 
I hope you are all having a lovely Autumn so far, I am loving getting into my Christmas PJ's and drinking tea every night. So I hope you are all super cosy as well. My next blog post will be ' What's in my GlossyBox ' so I hope you are all excited for that because I can not wait for it to arrive! ( hurry up postman)
 
Love Sophie
 
x x x
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hi, you have a lovely blog, and I have nominated you for the liebster award check out my blog for the info have a great day :) http://theworldofpeanut.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for following me otherwise I wouldn't have found your blog :) Good luck with the job!

    Dusty Foxes Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");