Latest Posts

GlossyBox

By 14:30 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
What I got in my Glossy Box November 2014
 
 
Hello Lovelies, welcome back! Today I am showing you what I got on my Glossy Box this month. This box costs £10 a month and is available to order at GlossyBox.co.uk. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lollipops Make Up Eye Pencil
 
 
This is one of the three full size products I received this month. The pencil contains Vitamin E with anti-ageing and anti-radical actions. I quickly drew this on the back of my hand, and I must say this pencil is highly pigmented as will look so pretty with a dark smoky eye look. The pencil has a turning mechanism and I feel it will work great to draw a precise line, especially a cat flick. This pencil costs £14 and is available at www.lollipops.makeup.fr
 
 
 
Burt's Bees Lip Shine  
 
 
This is a lovely lip gloss from www.burtsbees.co.uk. The lip gloss is in the shade pucker and costs £6.99, these lip glosses are made from 100% natural ingredients and are highly pigmented. They have also got a lovely finish, I will be doing a more in depth review on this product soon. The lip gloss contains Apricot Wax to moisturize the lips, so is perfect for this time of year!
 
 
 
H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment
 
 
 
This is a moisture gel and is available at Marks and Spencer's for £27.50. I can not wait to tell you more about this product once I have had chance to really use it and see the effects. It claims to be oil free and deliver deep hydration while minimising the appearance of fine lines
 
 
 
MONU Skincare Refining Capri Facial Oil
 


This product is available at www.monushop.co.uk and costs £26. Again, I can not wait to try out this product and tell you guys all about it! It claims to balance oily skin and decongest pores to ensure breakouts remain a thing of the past. I have oily skin and also suffer from regular breakouts, so this is a product I am excited to try and hopefully see a difference
 
 
 
Umberto Giannini Miracle Worker
 
 
Here we have a drugstore product ( available in Boots UK for £8 ). I'm not really big on hair products because my hair is so short I don't tend to bother, but now its growing out I really want to get on top of it so it remains healthy! This claims to instantly and visibly transform even the most dry, frizzy coarse hair, so excited to try and review this
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed today post
 
Love Sophie
 
x
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. glossybox is such a good idea I keep meaning to order it! the burts bees lipgloss is such a pretty colour, Would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");