Latest Posts

Moving House

By 08:53 , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
 
Moving House To Do List
 
 
 
Hello dolls, in exactly two weeks today ( fingers and toes crossed ) I am moving into a flat with my wonderful boyfriend Rob. Now, I am very excited and can not wait to move and make it our home. But with Christmas coming up, I've already got many things to buy, and I'll be honest I like to treat myself to Christmas Gift sets! So I wrote a  list and today I am going to share it with you, as some of you may find this a fun read
 
 
 
 
 
1. Yankee Candles
 
With Christmas coming up, Yankee Candles are a must for any home. So with a new home to make smell lovely I will be buying many candles! As Yankee candles are slightly expensive I may just buy one big one and get a few from places like Primark and Superdrug like the Zoella Beauty one, ( my boyfriend doesn't like Zoe's candle because he thinks it smells to girly, but isn't that the point? )
 
 
2. Scatter Cushions and blankets
 
These I will probably get from either Primark, Wilkinson or IKEA. I enjoy having cushions everywhere and they work so well in colour themed rooms which is what I am going for. I think these little items will make it very cosy for winter
 
 
3. Make-up Desk
 
This will defiantly be an IKEA job as they do the best furniture for make-up! And its all white so perfect for those Instagram photos. This is one thing I really can not wait to buy, I can't wait to finely have a nice big home for my make-up. At the moment my make-up is very limited to space which is something I don't enjoy
 
4. Kitchen
 
Okay so cute mugs, vintage style kettle, nice plates and really cute tea towels? yes, I am determined to have the cutest kitchen in the world. I am going for a pastel themed kitchen so it will be very girly. My plan is to use old style jam jars and fill them up with different types of things and have them all on display, I will do a kitchen tour once it is finished!
 
5. Photo Frames
 
Memories are important to me, and I plan to fill our home full of photos of our memories together. I feel this will make it feel very much like home and will always make me smile
 
6.Lush
 
I am going to take a trip to Lush and buy lots of bath goodies to enjoy over Christmas. I know you may be thinking why don't I do that where I live now, but I live with my boyfriend, and his parents don't like many things, including a bath full of glitter. But when I move I am going to go bath bomb cray cray!
 
 
Thank you for reading Mondays Lifestyle Post
 
Love Sophie
x  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");