Latest Posts

Make-Up Revolution Wish List

By 13:50 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
The is a brand new palette and the colours are just amazing! This palette costs £7.99. The bottom row looks like it would be my favourite, let me know what you think? Although my Superdrug seller make-up Revolution it never updates to their new collections and hasn't yet added the I Heart Make-up range which this is in, so may need to order this next pay-day because I know I would get so much use out of it. And are you digging the plum shade on the bottom row as much as I am?
 
 
This in also a new palette and costs £6, I love the nude shades and think this palette would create some really simple and day wearable looks! This is one of them 'I don't have much time to do my make-up but still want to look like I've made the effort' palettes. So pretty right?
 
 
This is one of make-up Revolutions best sellers at the moment and I am dying to see why. The packaging is very sleek and stylish and the applicator looks like it would work wonders on my lashes as curled applicators always work best for me. This mascara is also only £3!
 
 
 
I love make-up Revolutions Blushing Heart Goddess highlighter so I am dying to try this. This blush is only £4.99 and they are all dupes of Tartes blushers. The colours are pretty as well as the packaging
 
 
 
I also love the look of the fluid blusher in Pink Dew. It costs £3 and looks perfect for pale skin!
 
 
And last but not least is this matte lipgloss in berry. I love berry shades at this time of year and really want to get into matte lip-glosses more as I feel they really give that matte feel more then a matte lipstick. This pretty little product cost's £3 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my few top things I really want to get from Make-Up Revolution. Of course there are many other item I want but I thought I wouldn't bore you with a massive list! I hope this has given you some inspiration and if you haven't tried Make-Up Revolution yet I would highly recommend you try them out. A lot of their product are dupes of high end brands such as MAC and Tarte. Their products are wonderful, high quality and honestly addictive because they are always bringing out new lipstick shades and palettes!
 
Love Sophie
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");