Latest Posts

Skin Routine

By 07:15 , , , , , , , , , , ,

Skin Routine
 
Hey girls and guys, this is an updated skin routine for you all, as I've finally switched from make-up wipes to cleansers and what not. So I hope you enjoy reading about what I like to put on my face everyday, enjoy!


Okay, so firstly I'm going to start of with make-up remover. So I use the Garnier 2 in 1 make-up remover and cleanisng lotion to remover my make-up, I use these with cotton pads that I pick up from superdrug! I usually apply cleaning lotion to my finger tips and massage it into my face to remover the majority of the make-up and the remover that with cotton pads, I repeat this step until there is not longer any yucking orange marks on the cotton pads. I love the comonation to remover make-up and my skin always feels great once I've taken of my make-up with these. I think they are around £4 each and the cotton pads are £1 for 100
 
 
 
 
When I say I recently brought this mud mask, I mean I brought it last night from Superdrug. I'm sure you all know from my last blog post that my skin love Aloe Vera, so I thought I'd give this a go. My pores have been very open recently and after using this face mask just one time my skin feels tighter and my pores already look smaller. I love the smell and the texture of this and its only £2.50 which is fantastic for those on a budget!
 
 


Okay, I'l admit it, I have gone a little Aloe Vera crazy. But its such a great thing for skin, lips, acne and even sun burn i feel I must have every product containing it, why is there no such thing as Aloe Vera foundation for acne prone skin?
 
 
I use these before bed and also before applying lipstick, I use the blue tin to moisture my lips, and the green tin if my lips are sore and dry. They are great little products!
 
 
 
This Tea Tree Oil is from The Body Shop. I use this on my skin for acne and redness. I find its great for any really red spots because its brings the redness down so much. I use this before and after my make-up, check out my last post to read more about this great little product!
 
 
I also use a Tea Tree exfoliator which I forgot got to take a photograph of ( oppsy ). Tea Tree is great for acne and it really helps the appearance of my skin. I usually exfoliate twice a week to get rid of any dry skin. Exfoliating really helps your make-up look flawless.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a product I got in Septembers Glossy Box. I use this to exfoliate my lips as they get very dry during this time of year. I've never heard of this brand before so I was exited to try it out. I leaves my lips feeling soft, plump and ready to go. I usually exfoliate my lips once or twice a week.
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");