Latest Posts

Liebster award

By 06:23 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
Thank you The World Of Peanut for nominating me!
http://theworldofpeanut.blogspot.co.uk/





QUESTIONS

1, what are the 3 beauty products you couldn't do without?

Moisturizer, Collection Lasting Concealer and Lip Balm 


2, why did you start your blog?

Make-up has always been a hobby of mine and I love trying out new products. I was reviewing products on my Instagram and thought 'Why not start a blog?'. Its a great way for me to talk to people with the same interests as me and I always look forward to writing a post!


3, your favourite skin care brand?

The body shops Tea Tree range of course!


4, your favourite Christmas movie?

Elf! It always get me in the Christmas spirit and its such a funny, heart warming movie


5, your go to outfit when your In a rush in the morning that you no you rock?

Either a dress layered with a big baggy shirt, or skinny jeans and a long sleeved top, simple and casual, but it means I can get away with dramatic make-up!


6, what is the one country you want to visit and why?

Italy! I am such a foodie and love pastas and salads. I'd love to go to Italy and try home made pastas. I think it would be such a beautiful county to visit, oh and the weather;)


7, what do you do when your sad?

Listen to Disney theme songs. I love all of the Frozen songs, and also the song from The Little Mermaid. It reminds me that no matter how hard your day is, their is always a Disney film to cheer you up!


8, which celebrity wardrobe would you want to steal?

Kendal or Kylie Jenner's!


9, if you could only wear one piece of make up for a week what would it be?

Brow gel!


10, your favourite lipstick?

At the moment MUA shade 11. Its a nude brown and its so moisturizing and pretty!



11, if you could have any make up artist do you make up who would it be and why?

Pixiwoo. They have so many great tricks! I'd love to spend a day with them, I would learn to much



My 11 Questions to you are

1. What is your favourite foundation?

2. what is your go to lip product?

3. what do you like most about blogging?

4. what is your favourite drugstore make-up shop and why?

5.do you like soap and glory? if yes what is your favourite product?

6. what colour is on your nails right now?

7.pluck or wax brows?

8.tea or coffee in the morning?

9.what is your favourite perfume?

10. List all the products you have on today

11. What do you want for Christmas?



HERE ARE THE BLOGS I AM NOMINATING GO CHECK THEM OUT AND SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!


http://coffeeandchloe.blogspot.co.uk

http://www.allaboutbelle.com

http://AlexiaNotes.blogspot.co.uk




The Rules:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you, follow them if you'd like, and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose 3 to eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!
6. Nominate blogs with under 200 followers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");