Latest Posts

MUA Undressed

By 08:08 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
 
 
 
Hello my lovely readers, today I am showing you the beautiful MUA undressed eye shadow palette that is not only gorgeous, but is extremely pigmented and only £4 in Superdrug. I know, I couldn't believe the price either. MUA has been a forever loved brand by me, especially if I am on a budget, their range is all under £5 but yet such good quality! I'd defiantly say its very similar to Make-Up Revolution and e.l.f for price and quality
 
 
 


 
 
From the top left is Puff, Rose Ash, Fawn, Gild Hazel and Lion. And from bottom left is Bronze Ore, Burnished Brown, Tawny, Henna, Fuel and Cool Grey.
 
 
 
 
Without a doubt this is my favourite palette right now. As you can see the shades are so beautiful. in the palette you get 12 shades, you get 10 shimmer shades and two mattes. These shades are perfect for Autumn and Winter, the darker shades are great for all those Christmas and New Year parties. These are not colours I would wear in the summer as they are very neutral wintery shades. I enjoy shimmery eye shadows for nights out, especially around Christmas time, so I love that this palette is mostly shimmers. The shimmers are very pigmented but not 'in your face', they are all very buildable and look great with an eye shadow primer 
 
 
 
Here are a few of my personal favourites
 


 
Gild
 
 
 
 

 
Bronze Ore
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Fuel
 
 
 
 
As you can see the colours are amazing and the pay off is great! Now for the parts I don't like, Like every MUA palette the brush is not a soft brush and I always throw them away. I usually apply my shadows with Bobbi Brown brushes, the one below is eye smudge.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also don't like the packaging because I feel the shadows would break so easily if I was to drop it or carry it around. But then again, the palette is only £4 and I have no issues with the products at all. So as for packaging, if I was to smash this they are easily replaced
 
 
Overall this is my favourite nude and metallic palette to date. Its so lovely and I always look forward to wearing these shadows. They are so suitable for day and night time looks. If you are thinking about adding this to you collection, do it!
 
Thank you for reading my Monday blog post, I hope you enjoyed reading about this amazing product and I hope many of you go and check it out in Superdrug, if you do, let me know! I could also do a blog post on eye looks using this palette if anyone would like to see that? I hope you are all having a good day! And have a lovely week. I will be back on Thursday. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and instagram @missfixedbeauty
 
 
 
sophie
 
x x x 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");