Latest Posts

Palette Collection

By 15:05 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
Hello dolls
 Today I am going to share with you my eye shadow palette collection which is growing and growing. How has your week been? Mines been pretty busy, I am sorry for little instagram posts and tweets, me and my boyfriend have just got our move in date to the new flat and everything has been a little hectic on top of me starting my new job. I work at BANK which I am sure you know is a fashion and footwear store, I am really enjoying it! I have never worked in fashion retail before so I'm enjoying helping ladies pick out Christmas jumpers and what not. Any way, lets take a look in my palette collection!
 
 
 
I have a grand total of 6 palettes. Two are Make-up Revolution, Barry M, MUA, Elizabeth Arden and Urban Decay. I also decided to put my little Rimmel 4 shadow kit in for some reason, I don't really use this anymore because it is super dark, but I keep it for my collection anyway!
 
 
 
Top
 
I am sure I don't need to tell you what this amazing palette is, but if you don't know, its Urban Decays Naked 3 palette. I adore this palette, the colours suit my bluey greeny eyes perfectly! My favourite shadow in the Naked 3 palette is probably Factory, its a slightly light brown that I put in the outer corners of my eyes to give the effect that I have put effort in on mornings that I am rushed. This is the most expensive palette I own, but I would say it is so worth it because you can create a load of wearable day and night looks with this beautiful palette
 
 
Left
 
This is a Make-Up Revolution palette and cost only £4. This one is called Romantic Smoked, I actually brought this for mine and my boyfriends one year anniversary to create a super pretty smoky eye for the meal. This palette is like no other and creates so many nice looks, very suitable for Autumn and Winter due to the dark greens and purples and gold shimmers! This palette will get lots of love over Christmas by anyone who owns it
 
Right
 
As you can probably see this palette looks awfully similar to...the Naked 3 palette? Yes! This is Make-up Revolutions dupe of Urban Decays Naked 3. And let me tell you this, there is no difference between the two. This palette is highly pigmented and the product is such high quality. This palette has had so much love I can't even tell you
 
 
 
Top
 
This is a very old but extremely great Elizabeth Arden palette with blush. I really love this palette and as Autumn was coming this year went through a long stage of wearing the brown red shade over and under my eye and it looked lovely. The only negative thing I have to say on this palette is the shadows can sometimes be drying on my eyelids. The colours and so rich and perfect and the blush is a lovely red to peachy shade
 
Left
 
This is MUA undressed palette that I brought about a month ago. This is a great palette and is full of pretty natural shades that can be worn with 'no make-up make-up'. There are lots of shimmers in this palette and some give the eye that nice shimmery wet look to brighten the eyes. I always wear eye shadow primer with this palette to make the colours stand out more as they aren't as pigmented as over palettes from similar brands like Make-up Revolution. But overall for £4 I love it so much
 
Right
 
Hello Barry M Starry Eyed! This is new from Barry M and after seeing Zoella post about it I just had to buy it. I wear the middle gold shade on the whole of my eyelid for and every day look and it looks gorgeous! This palette is so high quality for the under £10 price, puts this on your Christmas Wish List girls!
 
 
 
Thank you so much for reading today and taking the time to support my blog. If you want to you can follow me on twitter and instagram @Missfixedbeauty and also bloglovin. My next post will be up tomorrow so keep a look out!
 
  
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");